We’ve been tapped to do one of our favorite things – TALK.
We’ve been invited to give a program at the Fall Business Series at the Charleston County Public Library. We work with many small business owners who struggle with basic accounting concepts and cash flow management. We’re going to compress our tips into an hour and a half presentation that you can have free for attending.
This presentation is for you if you struggle with any of the following:
- Getting paid what you’re worth;
- Making people pay you on time;
- Interpreting financial statements (or, you’re now saying, “What’s a financial statement?”);
- Evaluating client/customer relationships;
- Definitions of bad clients/customers and ways to “fire” them;
- Determining what real margins are for your products/services;
- And as much more as we can cram into the time allotted.
Where: Charleston County Public Library, Main Branch Meeting Room
When: Monday, October 20, 2008, 7pm
Visit ccpl.org for more information.